1. A. Mirabi, Z.Dalirandeh, A. Shokuhi Rad, Preparation of modified magnetic nanoparticles as a sorbent for the preconcentration and determination of cadmium ions in food and environmental water samples prior to flame atomic absorption spectrometry, Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials 381 (2015) 138–144
2. A. Mirabi, A. Shokuhi Rad, H. Khodadad, Modified surface based on magnetic nanocomposite of dithiooxamide/Fe3O4 as asorbent for preconcentration and determination of trace amounts of copper, Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials 389(2015) 130–135
3. A. Mirabi, A. Shokuhi Rad, S.Nourani, Application of modified magnetic nanoparticles as a sorbent for preconcentration and determination of nickel ions in food and environmental water samples, Trends in Analytical Chemistry 74 (2015) 146–151.
4. A.Mirabi, A. Shokuhi Rad, M. R. Jamali, N. Danesh, Use of Modified γ-Alumina Nanoparticles for the Extraction and Preconcentration of Trace Amounts of Cadmium Ions, Australian Journal of Chemistry 69(3) 314-318.
5. C. Quintelas, B. Fernandes, J. Castro, H. Figueiredo, T. Tavares, Biosorption of Cr(VI) by a Bacillus coagulans biofilm supported on granular activated carbon (GAC) Chemical Engineering Journal 136 (2008) 195–203.
6. H. Al-Zoubi, K. A. Ibrahim, K. A. Abu-Sbeih, Removal of heavy metals from wastewater by economical polymeric collectors using dissolved air flotation process, Journal of Water Process Engineering 8 (2015) 19–27.
7. S. Lameiras, C. Quintelas, T. Tavares, Biosorption of Cr (VI) using a bacterial biofilm supported on granular activated carbon and on Zeolite, Bioresource Technology 99 (2008) 801–806.
8. E. Sherman , G.J. Weston, Chemistry of the non-metallic elements. Pergamon Press, New York. (1966) 64.
9. G. Bulut, Ü.Yenial, E. Emiroğlu, A. A. Sirkeci, Arsenic removal from aqueous solution using pyrite, Journal of Cleaner Production 84 (2014) 526–532.
10. B.D. Ellis, C.L. Macdonald, Stabilized As(I) Iodide: A Ready Source of As Iodide Fragments and a Useful Reagent for the Generation of Clusters, Inorganic Chemistry 43(2004) 5981.
11. D. R. Lide., Magnetic susceptibility of the elements and inorganic compounds". Handbook of Chemistry and Physics (81 ed.). CRC press. (2000) ISBN 0849304814.
12. Y.F. Lin, J.L. Chen, Synthesis of mesoporous maghemite (γ-Fe2O3) nanostructures with enhanced arsenic removal efficiency, RSC Adv. 3 (2013)15344-15349.
13. G. Sheng, Y. Li, X. Yang, X. Ren, S. Yang, J. Hu , X. Wang, Efficient removal of arsenate by versatile magnetic graphene oxide composites, RSC Adv. 2 (2012) 12400-12407.
14. Y. Jia, T. Luo, X.Y. Yu, B. Sun, J.H. Liu, X.Huang, A facile template free solution approach for the synthesis of dypingite nanowires and subsequent decomposition to nanoporous MgO nanowires with excellent arsenate adsorption properties, RSC Adv. 3 (2013) 5430-5437.
15. N. Mahanta, S. Valiyaveettil, Functionalized poly(vinyl alcohol) based nanofibers for the removal of arsenic from water, RSC Adv. 3 (2013) 2776-2783.
16. S. Leung, S. Barrington, Y. Wan, X. Zhao, B. El-Husseini, Zeolite (Clinoptilolite) as feed additive to reduce manure mineral content, BioresourTechnol,98 (2007) 3309-3316.
17. Y.E. Benkli, M.F. Can, M. Turan, M.S. Celik., Modification of organo-Zeolite surface for the removal of reactive azo dyes in fixedbed reactors, Water Research, 39 (2005) 487–493.
18. S. Çoruh, The removal of zinc ions by natural and conditioned Clinoptilolites, Desalination, 225 (2008) 41–57.
19. A.A Zorpas, , T Constantinides, A.G Vlyssides, I Haralambous, M Loizidou, Heavy metal uptake by natural zeolite and metals partitioning in sewage sludge compost, Bioresource Technology, 72(2000) 113-119.
20. A. Abusafa, H. Yücel, Removal of 137Cs from aqueous solutions using different cationic forms of a natural zeolite: clinoptilolite, Separation and Purification Technology, 28 (2002) 103-116.
21. P. Zhang, M. Shao, Temporal stability of surface soil moisture in a desert area of northwestern China, Journal of Hydrology, 505 (2013) 91-101.
22. V.B.H. Dang, H.D. Doan, T. Dang-Vu, A. Lohi, Equilibrium and kinetics of biosorption of cadmium(II) and copper(II) ions by wheat straw, Bioresource Technology, 100 (2009) 211-219.
23. M.A. Kuzovnikov, M. Tkacza, High pressure studies of cobalt–hydrogen system by X-ray diffraction, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 650 (2015) 884–886.
24. F.A. Garcés, N. Budini, R.R. Koropecki, R.D. Arce, Structural Analysis of ZnO(:Al,Mg) Thin Films by X-ray Diffraction, Procedia Materials Science, 8 (2015)551-560.
25. M.R. Panuccio, A. Sorgona, M. Rizzo, G. Cacco, Cadmium adsorption on vermiculite, Zeolite and pumice: Batch experimental studies, Journal of Environmental Management, 90 (2009) 364-374.
26. T. Motsi, N.A. Rowson, M.J.H. Simmons, Adsorption of heavy metals from acid mine drainage by natural Zeolite, International Journal of Mineral Processing, 92 (2009) 42-48.
27. W.S. Wan Ngah, M.A.K.M. Hanafiah, Adsorption of copper on rubber (Heveabrasiliensis) leaf powder: Kinetic, equilibrium and thermodynamic studies, Biochemical Engineering Journal, 39 (2008) 521-530.
28.Y. Bulut, H. Aydın, A kinetics and thermodynamics study of methylene blue adsorption on wheat shells, Desalination, 194 (2006) 259-267.
29. C. Quintelas, B. Fonseca, B. Silva, H. Figueiredo, T. Tavares, Treatment of chromium (VI) solutions in a pilot-scale bioreactor through a biofilm of Arthrobacter viscosus supported on GAC,Bioresource Technology, 100 (2009) 220-226.
30.M. Arami, N. Yousefi Limaee, N. Mohammad Mahmoodi, Investigation on the adsorption capability of egg shell membrane towards model textile dyes, Chemosphere, 65 (2006) 1999-2008.
31.M.M. Dávila-Jiménez, M.P. Elizalde-González, A.A. Peláez-Cid, Adsorption interaction between natural adsorbents and textile dyes in aqueous solution, Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects, 254 (2005) 107-114.
32.V.B.H. Dang, H.D. Doan, T. Dang-Vu, A. Lohi, Equilibrium and kinetics of biosorption of cadmium(II) and copper(II) ions by wheatstraw, Bioresource Technology, 100 (2009) 211-219.
33. M.J.D. Low, Kinetics of chemisorption of gases on solids, Chem. Rev. 60 (1960) 267–312.
34. S.H. Chien, W.R. Clayton, Application of Elovich equation to the kinetics of phosphate release and sorption in soils, Soil Sci. Soc. Am. J. 44 (1980) 265–268.